Please send us your comments, suggestions, and questions.
Your input is a valuable part of this planning process!


- Hays County
- U.S. Fish &    Wildlife Service
- Texas Parks &     Wildlife     Department

Last Updated
January 22, 2014

Contact Us!

Hays County Development Services
attn: Clint Garza
2171 Yarrington Rd.
San Marcos, Texas 78666
Telephone number: (512) 393-2150

Join our email list for notices of public meetings and other HCP announcements.
E-mail address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Street Address:
ZIP Code:

Conservation Partners

Hays County is interested in accepting appropriate contributions of funds or land (fee title or easement) for conservation purposes consistent with the anticipated Regional HCP. In appropriate circumstances, Hays County can accept such contributions separately from and prior to the finalization of the Plan. These circumstances include situations where a landowner wishes to contribute land or a conservation easement to take advantage of federal tax treatments or as part of estate planning. Similarly, the County can accept funds provided as mitigation for impacts to threatened or endangered species (including the golden-cheeked warbler and black-capped vireo) associated with projects otherwise approved by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (for example, under an Endangered Species Act Section 7 consultation or an individual incidental take permit).